BORDER WALL BUILDERS LLC is a Texas Limited Liability Company and SAM approved Federal Contractor # 080503558 / 7SUH9
CORPORATE ADDRESS: 719 Sawdust Road (#204) The Woodlands, Texas 77380
OUR GOAL is keeping drugs and crime out of the U.S.
This story is about having a businessman for president. This is about private sector companies securing the same border which Government has failed to secure. This is a story about the success of capitalism.
ABOUT DON CAMERON – owner of Border Wall Builders LLC
3) Previous supervisor of commercial construction jobsites in: Oregon, California, Arizona, Louisiana, Florida, DC, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Colorado and Utah
4) Don asks: “If it works on maximum security prisons then why won’t it work on the river banks?”
5) Don says: Our FENCE REPAIR CONTRACTORS will respond daily to repair/maintenance requests from border patrol . . . forever”.
6) Don says: “We need two things from government: #1 Funding and #2 Get out of the way
Wants to drive this PROTOTYPE-ON-A-TRAILER to DC to show Team Trump and CBP.
RUSTY SAYS: “For downpayment of $20,000 security deposit AND the monthly rental price of $1,000 I, Rusty Monsees, offer to rent a 20′ X 50′ parcel of land to CBP (or any private contractor) for their construction of a prototype, described in the CBP wall THRESHOLD REQUIREMENTS below, on my property located at 4650 Monsees Road, Brownsville, Texas 78521”. . . .
. . . “PUT YOUR PROTOTYPE WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS”
. . . “Lets face it, efforts by the government have failed for 30 years and the following THRESHOLD REQUIREMENTS describe another wall design that will fail”.
Here are the CBP wall THRESHOLD REQUIREMENTS:
1) The wall design shall be physically imposing in height. The Government’s nominal concept is for a 30-foot high wall. Offerors should consider this height, but designs with heights of at least 18 feet may be acceptable. Designs with heights of less than 18 feet are not acceptable.
2) It shall not be possible for a human to climb to the top of the wall or access the top of the wall from either side unassisted (e.g., via the use of a ladder, etc.)
3) The wall design shall include anti-climb topping features that prevent scaling using common and more sophisticated climbing aids (e.g., grappling hooks, handholds, etc.)
4) The wall shall prevent digging or tunneling below it for a minimum of 6 feet below and the lowest adjacent grade.
5) The wall shall prevent/deter for a minimum of 30 minutes the creation of a physical breach of the wall (e.g., punching through the wall) no larger than 12-inches in diameter or square using sledgehammer, car jack, pick axe, chisel, battery operated impact tools, battery operated cutting tools, Oxy/acetylene torch or other similar hand-held tools.
6) The North side of the wall (i.e. U.S. facing side) shall be aesthetically pleasing in color, anti-climb texture, etc., to be consistent with general surrounding environment. The manufacturing/construciton process should facilitate changes in color and texture pursuant to site specific requirements.
7) The wall design shall be able to accommodate surface drainage.
8) The wall design shall be able to accommodate Border Patrol approved design standards for pedestrian and automated mechanized vehicle sliding gates (25 feet and 50 feet).
9) The wall design shall be constructible to slopes up to 45 percent.
10) The wall fittings and fixtures shall be secured on the North side of the wall to shield from external attack.
11) The wall design should be cost effective to construct, maintain and repair.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) – 1331 Pennsylvanio Avenue, NW – Washington DC, 20229 – CBP SOLICITATION NUMBER HSBP1017R0023 STANDARD FORM 1442
THE FOLLOWING VIDEO SHOWS HOW INEFFECTIVE EXISTING CBP WALLS ARE:
DON SAYS: “The above described CBP wall WILL NOT secure the Texas border” because it describes a structure that is too massive and top-heavy to survive (1) on a river bank, (2) in a flood plain and (3) in the hurricane zone of the Rio Grande Valley.”
“THE GOVERNMENT HAS CONSTRUCTED FAILED WALLS . . . they are climbable or otherwise defeated within minutes.” . . . “They stop nobody”.
Ours is the MOST EFFECTIVE BORDER FENCE ON THE PLANET because it has a No Man’s Land to protect razor wire and electric components against vandalism or theft. Any single border fence without electricity can be easily defeated with a ladder.
================================================== Photo below shows VETERAN’S BRIDGE in Brownsville – We hope to start fence construction HERE – – – – – – >